Wow Sound Error Macro
Wow Macro Suppress Error
and is not affiliated with Blizzard. By default it says: "[player] gasps as [pet] hops out of [his/her] pocket! (The [his/her] is based on the character's gender) Works in 5.4.7 Out of Date Vanity Pet Macros /run Hooray! Sign in Statistics 3,201 views 27 Like this video?
It is Blizzard code we're looking at. So here is my solution: /run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX"); /console Sound_EnableSFX 0 /cast ExampleTrinket1 /cast ExampleSpell2 /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear() /run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",sfx); The overall effect is the same, but my macro checks to see what Omegal MVP - Technical Support
Loading... /console Sound_enablesfx 0 Hope it gets fixed as it's a nice option for my macros. Sign in to make your opinion count. Twilight's Hammer / Agamaggan et al.
ChatFrame.lua:2320 Code: -- easier method to turn on/off errors for macros SlashCmdList["UI_ERRORS_OFF"] = function(msg) UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE"); SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX", "0"); end SlashCmdList["UI_ERRORS_ON"] = function(msg) UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE"); SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX", "1"); end __________________ "All I want is a Wow Fizzle Sound In an effort to keep Wowpedia posts relevant, please re-validate and re-post macros that work in the current version. so I linked to the updated version on Curse) __________________ ♪～ (￣。￣ ) I ♥ My Sonos! Can anyone offer a solution which works to do the same thing now?It looks like:#showtooltip Mind Blast/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();/console Sound_EnableSFX 0/use 13/use 14/console Sound_EnableSFX 1/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();/script UIErrorsFrame:Show();/cast Mind Blast Saleznya 100 Night
- The number 17 refers to your offhand weapon slot. #showtooltip makes the macro's icon and tooltip display the icon of the equipped weapon, or hold down a modifier key (say Alt)
- What else would you expect from them?
- MMO-Champion » Forum » World of Warcraft » Interface & Macros » [MACRO] Remove "I can't use that item yet" sound when using eng gloves enchant?
- Sign in 28 3 Don't like this video?
- Clicking it does not reset the starting point, you have to Shift/Ctrl/Alt click again to reset it. /run if IsModifierKeyDown()then cG=GetMoney() print("Setting start point")else if (GetMoney()
- Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable.
- If not, it summons one, else it dismisses it. (Note: There's no IsMounted() equivalent for pets, hence the for loop) Works in 3.1.2 Summon Random Pet with salutation /run local z;t="CRITTER"u=GetNumCompanions(t)v=random(u)for
- Modifiers: You can use the modifiers [alt] and [shift] if you only want to drink or eat.
- Alternate version for toons with just one spec or equipment set: /equipset [noequipped:Fishing Pole, mod] Fishing; [noequipped:Fishing Pole, nomod] [mod] Set1 /use [equipped:Fishing Pole, nomod] Fishing Automated Equipment Manager Fishing &
/console Sound_enablesfx 0
This one is designed more for trinket use than anything else, but it's here for when you only want to silence one of the two skills this macro uses. #showtooltip ExampleSpell1 By continuing your browsing after being presented with the cookie information you consent to such use. Wow Macro Suppress Error MMO-Champion MMO-Champion Keep ahead with the champions of WoW coverage. Wow Macro Turn Off Error Sound Craft a single item /run CloseTradeSkill() /cast First Aid /run local s for i=1,GetNumTradeSkills() do s=GetTradeSkillInfo(i) if (s=="Linen Bandage") then DoTradeSkill(i) end end /run CloseTradeSkill() (replace "First Aid" and "Linen Bandage"
Maybe I need to verify my settings when I get home since I'm at work atm. Get More Info I can confirm that this started with 6.1 patch. The time now is 12:34 AM.