Wow Macro Hide Ui Error
I urge you to switch to it if you're using the old script that runs on every OnUpdate event (ctrl+f 3.6);- Added Novoz horizontal arena frames as an example for arena PTR Live Wowhead Forums CommunityTalk about the game that brought you here.Delve into the depths of the lore of Warcraft.LF1M?Front Page NewsThe latest in Blizzard News and EventsSupportProblems with WoW? Poulpos Default Pack Comments bencvt Join Date: 8/14/2009 Posts: 9 Member Details #11 bencvt View User Profile Send Message Posted Aug 24, 2015 Very handy addon, @adinhb! You can safely delete any copies of this line. my review here
Spoiler Just so you understand how this works: obj:SetPoint(point, relativeFrame, relativePoint, ofsx, ofsy)- point is the point of the object that'll be considered its anchor when adjusting;- relativeFrame is the frame Add more "power auras":local frame = CreateFrame("FRAME") frame:RegisterEvent("UNIT_AURA") frame:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...) local unitid = ... Also, I like @Ikon84's second suggestion, to make "/q" a simple toggle between "/q 0" and "/q 1". I can add in a command to only do that if you would like.
Wow Error Filter
Change View User Tools About Us Advertise What's New Random Page Subscribe Connect with Wowhead: Featured Game Sites Hearthhead Lolking TF2Outpost DayZDB DestinyDB Esohead Database Sites Wowhead LolKing DayZDB DestinyDB D3head Code: /run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX"); /console Sound_EnableSFX 0 /cast Spell /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear() /run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",sfx); __________________ 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 karmamuscle View Public Profile Send a Disable the group number frame:PlayerFrameGroupIndicator.Show = function() return end3.9.
Default scale is 1, obviously.COMBAT_TEXT_HEIGHT = 25This will increase font size (25 is the default value). Class icons instead of portraits:hooksecurefunc("UnitFramePortrait_Update",function(self) if self.portrait then if UnitIsPlayer(self.unit) then local t = CLASS_ICON_TCOORDS[select(2, UnitClass(self.unit))] if t then self.portrait:SetTexture("Interface\\TargetingFrame\\UI-Classes-Circles") self.portrait:SetTexCoord(unpack(t)) end else self.portrait:SetTexCoord(0,1,0,1) end end end)Macros:/run UFP="UnitFramePortrait_Update" UICC="Interface\\TargetingFrame\\UI-Classes-Circles" CIT=CLASS_ICON_TCOORDS UC=UnitClass/run World Of Warcraft addon! - Duration: 2:37. Wow Macro Suppress Error Create a text file called YourAddon.toc (has to be the same name as the folder), content should be:## Title: YourAddon ## Interface: 50001 YourAddon.lua3.
Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Wow Error Text Remove This will make the text itself look worse, though.As for position: that'll be a lot harder. Edited by Thaya, 20 April 2012 - 03:20 PM. 1 Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to Back to top #18 r8ms r8ms Members Posts: 12 Posted 20 April 2012 - To specify an external texture: "Interface\\AddOns\\YourAddon\\yourtexture.tga" - you can use .tga files; in general, you can use any texture/picture available to the game (anything in the game files and anything in
Will look at Xandyns scripts, just haven't gotten around to it yet - Hidden cooldown tracker for things like hamstring or mage frostbolt. There Are Too Many Errors In Your Ui AddOn Authors: If your addon spams the chat box with "Addon v188.8.131.52.3 now loaded!", please add an option to disable it! I will, however, add macros where available (i.e. Pitbull & Weak Auras HOW TO - Duration: 13:00.
- This mod fixes the situation by converting the long commands to very short ones.Now the macros can be written thusly: #showtooltip /cast Mangle(Bear Form) /q 0 /cast [nomod] Maul(Bear Form) /q
- Blood and Gore Crude Humor Mild Language Suggestive Themes Use of Alcohol Violence Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB Remember Me?
- The problem is I forget to turn it back on when trying to debug my own addons. __________________ "All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right
- I just think it's funny they didn't finish implementing it and left these functions orphaned in the command list.
- ChatFrame.lua:2320 Code: -- easier method to turn on/off errors for macros SlashCmdList["UI_ERRORS_OFF"] = function(msg) UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE"); SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX", "0"); end SlashCmdList["UI_ERRORS_ON"] = function(msg) UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE"); SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX", "1"); end __________________ "All I want is a
- The sound is already off, and you are only turning it off again with '/q 0'.
- Need a healer PoV/opinion on these - hp/mana text on arena frames - not sure if this shows by default or not (couldn't test) - move/resize action bars scripts.
- Scaling/moving arenaframes and castbars:LoadAddOn("Blizzard_ArenaUI") -- You only need to run this once.
- Find More Posts by Petrah 04-17-15, 02:22 PM #8 SDPhantom A Pyroguard Emberseer Join Date: Jul 2006 Posts: 1,584 Originally Posted by Seerah Ugh, registering/unregistering the event is the
- Namely the action bar scripts (I use dominos myself), arena scripts (nobody to wargame with to test them in actual arena, although I did test them with forced display).- Order is
Wow Error Text Remove
Kusse 85 Night Elf Druid 8700 210 posts Kusse Ignored Mar 23, 2012 (Edited) Copy URL View Post FrameXML/ChatFrame.lua - Lines 2259 - 2268 -- easier method to turn on/off errors http://itechnologysolutionsllc.com/wow-macro/wow-macro-hide-error-text.php I've seen very wordy solutions, and very simple solutions. Known issues/to-do list: - Add screenshot examples of every script - Fix minor inconsistencies in format (use of colons, descriptions, etc) Scripts to add: - Scale up buffs/debuffs on target/focus frames Got very limited time this week, and none this weekend most likely. Script Uierrorsframe:hide()
Blood and Gore Crude Humor Mild Language Suggestive Themes Use of Alcohol Violence Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB Support Feedback Americas - English (US) Region Americas Europe Asia China Language What else would you expect from them? Shortening macros by an additional 4 characters is a win. http://itechnologysolutionsllc.com/wow-macro/wow-macro-hide-error.php Simple toggle functionality...
Log In Return to Forum quote blizzardlogo netEaselogo Thanks for visiting the Blizzard Forums (2.11.0) · Patch Notes Support Feedback Americas - English (US) Region Americas Europe Asia China Language English Elvui Error Text Private Mod Note (): Rollback Post to Revision RollBack adinhb Join Date: 7/28/2010 Posts: 5 Member Details #6 adinhb View User Profile Send Message Posted Oct 30, 2010 I added Create YourAddon folder in Interface/Addons2.
Join Date: Mar 2006 Posts: 5,538 Yes, but you don't need an addon or macro to do that, just turn off the option: Interface Options > Game tab at the top
Bring them here.GameplayDiscuss your class with people who share your pain.The place to talk PvE progression.Gank, twink, or pwn n00bs—just no flaming.Craft your way to success with Wowhead's help.TransmogrificationCombing the continents Sign in here. Xix The Multiboxer 568 views 2:37 How to get the World Quest for Kosumoth that Rewards the Fathom Dweller Mount and Hungering Claw Pet - Duration: 17:55. Disable Lua Errors Legion The standard way to fix these macros is to temporarily turn off sound and text warnings, like so: #showtooltip /cast Mangle(Bear Form) /console Sound_EnableErrorSpeech 0 /cast [nomod] Maul(Bear Form) /console Sound_EnableErrorSpeech
This will not enable error speech or emote sounds or pet sounds if they are disabled./run SlashCmdList.UI_ERRORS_ON()#showtooltip Sinister Strike
/cast Adrenaline Rush
/cast Sinister StrikeIf you have error speech off then Hide the error frame (red text in top middle):UIErrorsFrame:SetAlpha(0)3. Full listing of QuietMacros Commands: /q 0 Turns off error sounds. /q 1 Turns on error sounds, and clears the errors frame. /q c /q C Clears the http://itechnologysolutionsllc.com/wow-macro/wow-macro-hide-error-sound.php Scaling/moving frames:framename:SetScale(1.1)You can find the frame name by using /fstack.
First line changes the scale of arena frames themselves. Untested but probably SetCVar("scriptErrors",0) Thanks a lot!