Wow Macro Error Frame
I'm doing a balancing act between life, work, and this. No thanks Try it free Find out whyClose WoW UI tips - How to hide the error frame (spell is not ready etc) Caedius Gaming SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe77 Loading... Twilight's Hammer / Agamaggan et al. Hope this helps those that are looking for something to replace ImprovedErrorFrame addon until it is updated. http://itechnologysolutionsllc.com/wow-macro/wow-macro-clear-error-frame.php
You spelled ErrorFrame wrong on the last line You want this: #showtooltip Arcane Blast /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide() /use Sanctified Bloodmage Gloves /cast Arcane Blast /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear() /script UIErrorsFrame:Show() Legion Destro Guide | i know that buggin anyone to fix it is not a great idea but if i coudl i woudl but i cant so i have to ask. Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable. Click the button to view the errors.
Wow Error Filter
It would be nice to at least have the creater to post here letting us know that he working on this to be patient or to post on here to kiss Support Europe - English (EU) Region Americas Europe Asia China Language English (US) Español (AL) Português (AL) Deutsch English (EU) Español (EU) Français Italiano Polski Português (AL) Русский 한국어 繁體中文 简体中文 So far, what I have rebuilt appears to be working just fine.
However, I do worry that it might be getting rid of some text other than errors... Petrah View Public Profile Send a private message to Petrah Visit Petrah's homepage! That red text in the middle of the screen really makes me feel like my screen is cluttered. Disable Lua Errors Legion Seems like kind of a no-brainer.I think I'd like to try just voice errors without text.
It is Blizzard code we're looking at. Wow Curse AddOn Authors: If your addon spams the chat box with "Addon v126.96.36.199.3 now loaded!", please add an option to disable it! Shortening macros by an additional 4 characters is a win. v2.95 - TOC to 1500 - French Localization added thanks to Sasmira. - Khaos registration changed slightly, no more queue choice, unchecking IEF does this now. - convertRev now translates tables
Remove Error Text Wow
I am using Bug Catcher its not bad but its not IEF by any means and if i coudl use this mod again i woudl in a heart beat __________________ -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pyromanrogue
Pitbull & Weak Auras HOW TO - Duration: 13:00. this page blink - Button will blink when errors are pending view. If you continue to cause errors, you will be blocked again for an indefinite period. Log In Return to Forum quote blizzardlogo netEaselogo Thanks for visiting the Blizzard Forums (2.11.0) · Patch Notes Support Feedback Americas - English (US) Region Americas Europe Asia China Language English Wow Macro Suppress Error
- GameFAQs Answers Boards Community Contribute Games What’s New Blocked IP Address Your IP address has been temporarily blocked due to a large number of HTTP requests.
- lilocowboy View Public Profile Send a private message to lilocowboy Find More Posts by lilocowboy Add lilocowboy to Your Buddy List 01-13-11, 05:30 PM Grilor Premium Member Forum posts:
- i would love to see some kinda fix so we cna use this again.
- So far, what I have rebuilt appears to be working just fine.
- Blood and Gore Crude Humor Mild Language Suggestive Themes Use of Alcohol Violence Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB Support Feedback Americas - English (US) Region Americas Europe Asia China Language
- UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work Reply With Quote « Previous Thread | Next Thread » Quick Navigation Interface & Macros Top Site Areas Settings
- Though I still feel like it would be a great thing to put in the default UI options.That script command shuts off ALL error messages as long as I'm logged in,
- v2 (5/16/05) - Restructured code. - Error messages now reveal an error button rather than a popup on occurrence clicking on button shows frame with error messages. - Error button flashes
- Register Now. ?
Code: hash_SlashCmdList["/ERROFF"]=SlashCmdList.UI_ERRORS_OFF; hash_SlashCmdList["/ERRON"]=SlashCmdList.UI_ERRORS_ON; Note: Trying to register SLASH_
we'll see.Also, it would be nice if I could set this command to run automatically when I sign in with any character. Icy Veins I'm sure that Addon will give me what I want.03/25/2011 4:17 PMPosted by PyromanrogueInterface -> Floating Combat text -> *uncheck whichever ones necessary*And yes, I was not speaking about Floating Combat I get SO tired of the Errors popping in front of my screen while questing or even worse when in a Dungeon.