Winsock Error 232
WSAECONNRESET (10054) Connection reset by peer. Why does a shorter string of lights not need a resistor? ERROR_NOT_SUPPORTED The GetAdaptersInfo function is not supported by the operating system running on the local computer. You can buy the software by filling the RegNow online purchase form. Source
I believe you should read and follow this then post a log here. To generate a list of adapters that can both send and receive data, call GetUniDirectionalAdapterInfo, and exclude the returned adapters from the list returned by GetAdaptersInfo. An address incompatible with the requested protocol was used. Please try the request again. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/126526/cannot-connect-to-internetwinsock-provider-catalog-problem/
in this files, i added#include "Winsock2.h"` as the first include. I cannot start it in the services menu; when I right click on "Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing " and press start, I get the following message: "Could not start Windows Firewall/Internet The usual example for this is a host name-to-address translation attempt (using gethostbyname or WSAAsyncGetHostByName) which uses the DNS (Domain Name Server). Anyway, I appreciate your continued patience.There were no changes to SetTime or Telnet in the several updates to LOGic.Try temporarily disabling any virus checkers or internet protection software.
Restart Windows, 4. You may begin to get strange errors relating to Winsock or socket errors and basic commands such as IPCONFIG will not work correctly. SmartPCFixer can fix. The network adapter on the wired computer shows to be connected and working properly.
The system detected an invalid pointer address in attempting to use a pointer argument of a call. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefitsBecome a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter Back to top #7 TDon TDon Topic Starter Members 8 posts OFFLINE Local time:07:36 PM Posted I am in contact with Microsoft support by email, but it takes 1 to 2 days for a response each time, so it does not seem that they will be able i thought about this WSAEADDRINUSE (10048) Address already in use.
I'll look at the servers it uses and see if there are any newer ones we could use.Tnx/73,DH Back to top WWW User ProfileView All Posts by UserView Thanks W5RAE #10 All sockets are created with an associated address family (that is, AF_INET for Internet Protocols) and a generic protocol type (that is, SOCK_STREAM). This normally results if the peer application on the remote host is suddenly stopped, the host is rebooted, or the remote host uses a hard close (see setsockopt for more information This error is returned if an incorrect protocol is explicitly requested in the socket call, or if an address of the wrong family is used for a socket, for example, in
- Hot Network Questions Given that ice is less dense than water, why doesn't it sit completely atop water (rather than slightly submerged)?
- Jump to content Sign In Create Account Search Advanced Search section: This topic Forums Members Help Files Calendar View New Content Forum Rules BleepingComputer.com Forums Members Tutorials Startup List
- WSAEADDRNOTAVAIL (10049) Cannot assign requested address.
- The connection has been broken due to keep-alive activity detecting a failure while the operation was in progress.
- Download File Extension Fixer (4.3 MB) *File size: 4.3 MB, Download time: Double-click SmartPCFixer to run the software.
- Usually this occurs when a socket descriptor to a socket that cannot support this operation is trying to accept a connection on a datagram socket.
What Is Winsock
A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network. A required address was omitted from an operation on a socket. Msafd An unknown, invalid or unsupported option or level was specified in a getsockopt or setsockopt call. Winsock Catalog WSAEHOSTDOWN (10064) Host is down.