Windows Xp Logon Error Virus
Coming soon: Another fine website hosted by WebFaction. You created a new website record without the current subdomain (for example, www). Access the website by domain name instead. Your website record is set for HTTPS, but you visited a HTTP URL (or vice-versa). check my blog
For more details, please see Error: Site not configured. Check the control panel for unresolved support tickets and check your email for recent messages from [email protected] There is a problem with your account. Site not configured If you are the owner of this website and weren't expecting to see this message, here are some potential causes and solutions: You recently created a new website http://www.logicnest.com/archives/90
You tried to access your website by IP address. Wait a moment and refresh. You added a new domain in the control panel but didn't create a site record to link it with an application. Create a website record with the control panel and refresh.
- The local policy of this system does not permit you to log..
- If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.Would you like to participate?
- Sandeep KH 32.318 visualizaciones 12:48 Cargando más sugerencias...
- TechRepublic Search GO CXO Cloud Big Data Security Innovation More Software Data Centers Networking Startups Tech & Work All Topics Sections: Photos Videos All Writers Newsletters Forums Resource Library Tech Pro
- Publicado el 9 ago. 2014Super Simple How to Tutorial Videos in Technology.Need More HowTo Videos?
- the /admin was not a valid command.
- Solution A If the Local Security Policy is set to disallow local logons to Everyone, then the error message will pop up for any user who tries to log on, including
- fixlogoninteractively.txt · Last modified: 2013/04/21 10:19 by sjoerd Page Tools Show pagesourceOld revisionsBacklinksBack to top Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: GNU Free
Visit our main website for more information. Return to the control panel to add the current subdomain to the website record and refresh. Open the URL with the other protocol. WebFaction provides modern hosting with friendly customer support.