Windows Xp Config Sys Error
Press any key to exit. Type in the appropriate commands and press enter after every line. Recent Posts How to auto-forward specific emails in gmail? In step B, you are going to copy the registry files from their backed up location by using System Restore. check my blog
Unfortunately my system files in the restore folder were also deleted, this ransom virus was terrible. I was stocked in Step 4: Restore the Corrupted Registry File …..When I opened the System Volume Information from C:, I connot find the folder you are referring in the procedure, when I run my windows hang and nothing happen. Report alvaradf- Apr 19, 2010 09:03PM Worked like a charm Report huggie- May 30, 2010 02:34PM i am having the same problem, what do I do when it asks to choose https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/307545
Sign in 1,877 235 Don't like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Reply GoKuPOLAND Jan 31, 2014 @ 23:27:23 WIndows could not started due to an error while booting from a RAMDISK. Reply Nigel Hay Sep 10, 2014 @ 22:20:32 I had the dreaded “Windows XP could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CO Master Page XP Help and
- Thank you.
- Inside Fedora press "Activities" from the left top and then click on "Files" icon.
- At command prompt type this command (as D: is your CDROM's drive letter): expand D:\i386\ntoskrnl.ex_ C:\Windows\system32\ 6.
- Britec09 804,366 views 9:11 How To Use F8 for Safe Mode to Fix Problems with Programs and Drivers in Windows - Duration: 9:18.
- Reply Kelvin February 12, 2014 Thanks!
- Here are the steps to run CHKDSK using the Windows XP Recovery Console: Insert the Windows XP installation CD Restart the computer and boot from the CD Press any key to
- Missing or corrupt ntoskrnl.exe file If the ntoskrnl.exe file is corrupt or missing this can also generate the error.
- Helpful +4 Report Val Jun 6, 2009 12:50AM This is what I did to repair the startup problem and it worked !!
THANK YOU, SEAN View all 9 comments Report tindoin- Dec 22, 2008 12:26PM ok for most of you it seem that you do not understand the windows repair console . It also mentioned that I should take a back up of my registry, etc. When you are prompted to do so, type the Administrator password. From the All Programs menu click Accessories.
So can you help? Restart your computer. 3. Reply Matt November 25, 2015 Thank you so much, man!
Will not read repair desk.
Unfortunately i don't know if there is a way to slipstream RAID drivers inside HirensCD. Show more Loading... i've tried to fix it with the xp cd but.. Loading...
Worked for me Reply pvash Jun 24, 2014 @ 15:37:07 Thanks a lot… !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://ccm.net/faq/5186-windows-xp-c-windows-system32-config-system-is-corrupt Additional information about doing this can be found on document CH000626. Reply lakonst Dec 05, 2013 @ 08:43:21 Hello Emmanuel. Type the following dir 8.
this is my problem too and it says I have to press "R" to repair but nothings happened.. click site XD Also, a UPS has nothing at all to do with random registry corruption. Rating is available when the video has been rented. Reply Kierrè STurdivant January 13, 2016 THANK YOU!!!!
Use the arrow keys to select the appropriate Safe mode option, and then press ENTER. 4. Your tutorial is THE BEST!!!! Johnny Phung 428,718 views 3:28 Fix Windows Errors by Re-registering All Your DLL's by Britec - Duration: 8:06. news Reply Mark Hueffman Sep 10, 2014 @ 02:55:38 Booted up the computer this morning and got the system error and panicked!