Windows Error Code=12152 Invalid Server Response
For more information, see the specific function. Wininet doesn't give you exact HTTP error code details. Send me resume here: [email protected] *Details:* 1. .Net Experts ( 1-4 years experience) – 10 positions 2. Header: Declared in Winerror.h Remarks For Windows XP and Windows 2000, see the Run-Time Requirements section of the WinHttp start page. this content
Error Messages The error values listed below are returned by GetLastError when one of the Microsoft Windows HTTP Services (WinHTTP) functions fails, and are also returned in the lower 16 bits Comment Cancel Post dleung Registered Developer Join Date: Jun 2007 Posts: 72 #3 10th Oct 2007, 15:12 Unfortunately this has only happened sporadically and was reported by a client. by default it is set to 120.. Error values whose names begin with "ERROR_WINHTTP_" are specific to the WinHTTP functions. browse this site
Httpsendrequest Failed Windows Error Code=12002
I am not sure if it’s LoadRunner related, application related or hardware related. Header: Declared in Winerror.h ERROR_NO_MORE_ITEMS No more items have been found. GBiz is too! Latest News Stories: Docker 1.0Heartbleed Redux: Another Gaping Wound in Web Encryption UncoveredThe Next Circle of Hell: Unpatchable SystemsGit 2.0.0 ReleasedThe Linux Foundation Announces Core Infrastructure
All times are GMT-8. There isn't a Super for it to call is there? Wininet >> > > doesn't give you exact HTTP error code details. >> > >> > > Thanks >> > > Chaitanya M Bhatt >> > >http://www.performancecompetence.com >> > >> > "httpsendrequest" Failed, Windows Error Code=12150 To determine what type of error was encountered, check for a WINHTTP_CALLBACK_STATUS_SECURE_FAILURE notification in a status callback function.
Or to save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk. Httpsendrequest Failed Windows Error Code=12029 Header: Declared in Winerror.h Remarks Note WinINet does not support server implementations. These have been specifically designed to help repair this error; Download Windows Software Update - updates the drivers that control your computer. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/LR-LoadRunner?hl=en Next Message by Thread: Career
Windows Error Code=12031
Some info about your setup (brand of webserver, proxies involved, etc) might make it possible to reproduce the problem. For more information, see the WINHTTP_OPTION_CLIENT_CERT_ISSUER_LIST option. Httpsendrequest Failed Windows Error Code=12002 Windows Server 2003 with SP1 and Windows XP with SP2: This error is not supported. ERROR_WINHTTP_CHUNKED_ENCODING_HEADER_SIZE_OVERFLOW 12183 Returned by WinHttpReceiveResponse when an overflow condition is encountered in the course of parsing chunked encoding. Error -27492: "httpsendrequest" Failed, Windows Error Code=12002 This error means that the download manager could not locate a file on the server.
Switch back to winsock mode. Once installed, run each program by pressing its scan/update button. Switch back to winsock mode. http://itechnologysolutionsllc.com/windows-error/windows-error-code-663.php You should be identifying the cause of the issue rather than changing the standard so the error does not occur.
Yes No OK OK Cancel X Web_set_max_retries Loadrunner In the meantime, yes, overriding handleError (note it's a class method, so use addClassProperties) is the right approach, and do call Super. You can effectively do what the default handleError() is doing by just using isc.warn(response.data) if response.data is a String, and isc.warn(response.status) if not.
http://www.perkiset.org/forum/ajax/xmlhttprequest_ie6_ssl_and_12030_error_what_is_the_solution-t442.0.html Comment Cancel Post Isomorphic Administrator Join Date: May 2006 Posts: 44687 #9 27th Mar 2009, 10:03 That's one of several we've seen with speculative solutions that some users confirm and
- I am exhausted > >> by checking the server logs for any related exception, but there is > >> nothing that I can related to these errors thrown by Loadrunner.
- The following errors are specific to the WinINet functions.
- The load I am applying is less than few users >> > which the server should handle without much issues.
- Note Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 R2 and earlier only. ERROR_GOPHER_PROTOCOL_ERROR 12130 An error was detected while parsing data returned from the Gopher server.
- Requirements Minimum supported client Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional with SP3 [desktop apps only] Minimum supported server Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 Server with SP3 [desktop apps only] Redistributable WinHTTP 5.0 and Internet Explorer 5.01
- Some of the content being viewed may have come from unsecured servers. ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED 12007 The server name could not be resolved. ERROR_INTERNET_NEED_MSN_SSPI_PKG 12173 Not currently implemented. ERROR_INTERNET_NEED_UI 12034
- To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/LR-LoadRunner?hl=en