Wii Wireless Internet Connection Error
walrus1919 170,321 views 6:19 How to fix the internet on the wii - Duration: 2:25. Click here to find out what's next! Ok, so I go to the nintendo site, search forever and then find a place to enter my error code. Not seeingwhere to disable MAC. check over here
What is your router make and model?lol it worked before i locked my net, its a linksys wrt54gLmao, I had the same router. Change Language Error Code Lookup System Nintendo 3DS family Wii U Wii and Wii mini Nintendo DSi family Nintendo DS family Language English Francais Espanol Related Topics Wireless Router Help Renee March 8, 2015 at 12:17 pm Okay, so I was able to chat with a tech from Nintendo. This update may take a few minutes, but is optional.
Wii Internet Connection Error 51330
Between your post and the comments I was able to finally get it figured out. When you cant access the Wii Channel but everything else works…I get the error 291600 something like that…a timeout error…click to try it again… While it is still accessing the connection…I For ip address "Do not auto obtain".6. Breezefairy February 17, 2013 at 2:52 pm I disabled the password in my router and the Wii was able to connect.
Click on the arrow on the right side of the screen to scroll to the next page of options. 4 Choose "Internet" from the System Settings. I then turned on g mode only. Weird, but I try it… no LUCK. Wii Error Code 52130 Thanks!
When the test is completed, you should see the following screen: As long as you see "The connection test was successful," the "Wii Support Code" does not matter and can be Wii Error Code 52030 Will appreciate some help. thank you Big help took me 10 mins to fix the problem. http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=52030&system=Wii hope this helps email me when it works or if you have any questions on my instructions…mine works now …and i still have to do this everytime…sucks butthead2001 June 3, 2008
Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas... Wii Error Code 50299 when you press the reset button and it doesnt reset(u have to wait at least 30 seconds) if it doesnt reset, continue holding the reset button…you will connect to the wii Lauren you sound like a vile person. i was looking for a solution from a long time back.
- I couldnt figure it out for the life of me.
- If error code 51330 or 52130 pops up on your Wii, this means the password you entered for your wireless network is incorrect. 7 Save the settings.
- You can change this preference below.
- All other error codes: Click here to try our error code troubleshooting, where we have detailed information on many common error codes. (You can ignore any "Wii Support Code" you receive
- Powered by Mediawiki.
- i read your comment eric williams and your prob sounds i guess like mine or you have almost the same kind of router i do..but i dont understand all the numbers
- Most answers presuppose a level of knowledge i do not sadly posess.
- Advertisement Here's forum user GAMEDEV:Ok so far heres what works, entering in everything manually.1.
- Select "Wii Settings" to access the "Wii System Settings" menu.
Wii Error Code 52030
nixy September 22, 2014 at 2:47 pm Thank you so much. Leave mtu as the default14. Wii Internet Connection Error 51330 Sign in to make your opinion count. Wii Error Code 51331 My console is not far from the wifi modem.
If your access point does not show up on the list, be sure that your Wii is within range of the router, and that your network is configured correctly. http://itechnologysolutionsllc.com/wii-error/wii-error-connecting-to-internet.php Enter the rest of your info inside such as subnet mask and default gateway exactly as you see it in your ipconfig.9. Headquarters are in Redmond, Washington Contact Us Newsletter Signup Website Feedback Find Us: