Wii Error Screen Black
Yes No Select a product Support Home Wii U Nintendo 3DS Family Wii & Wii mini My Nintendo Nintendo DSi Family Nintendo DS Family Classic Systems Games & Apps Tech Support To begin the repair process, click here. Try applying the latest system update and see if the issue improves. Nintendo Support Support Home > Article Search Find the answer to your question Search Error Message: Unable to Read the Disc / Disc Could Not Be Read Applies to: Wii, Wii check over here
If this error occurs every time you open StreetPass Mii Plaza, delete the game's extra data. Nintendo Support Support Home > Article Search Find the answer to your question Search Error Message: An Error Has Occurred. How to Click here for information on how to view the current system menu version. Browse Categories Answer Questions Nintendo Wii Console Nintendo Wii Video Game Console Nintendo Video Game Console Video Game Consoles All Unanswered Join Sign In Ask a Question ×
Wii An Error Has Occurred Press The Eject Button
If the above does not resolve your situation, click the button below. How to Situation Not Resolved: If the issue is not resolved, the system will need to be repaired. Hold Down the POWER Button. If the game disc you are using is intended for a region different than your Wii, the disc will not play in your console.
- Faça login para que sua opinião seja levada em conta.
- Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer.iii.
- Share on: Twitter Google+ Facebook × Change country België Belgique Deutschland España France Italia Nederland Österreich Portugal Россия Schweiz Suisse Svizzera South Africa UK & Ireland × Attention!
- You can change this preference below.
- I appreciate all and any help.
- But they are no longer in the machine that they were created on, so you can't edit them.
- Pikmin 2General game tipsNew Super Mario Bros.
- Fila de exibição Fila __count__ / __total__ Primetime on YouTube GamingParticipe da experiência completa.
- Anyone else hear that?
- This page should help you to resolve this issue if it's a software related problem.
Start the game or application again to see if the problem is still happening. Print Did this information answer your question? Applies to: New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS Situation: Error Message: Error Has Occurred.
Yes No Select a product Support Home Wii U Nintendo 3DS Family Wii & Wii mini My Nintendo Nintendo DSi Family Nintendo DS Family Classic Systems Games & Apps Tech Support
Discs made for other gaming consoles and other media formats (DVD, Blu-ray) will not play in the Wii. An Error Has Occurred Wii Super Smash Bros Click here to start troubleshooting Go back to previous question Print Did this information answer your question? Note: If this error message is received while configuring an e-mail for use with parental controls, click here. General system stability can be improved by applying the latest system update.
Wii Error Message Unable To Read Disc
This model is identified by a row of GameCube controller ports along its top or left side, depending on placement. More info Game discs are region encoded. The original Wii model (RVL-001) is also compatible with games designed for the GameCube. Wii An Error Has Occurred Press The Eject Button We will guide you through some simple troubleshooting that may resolve your issue. Wii System Reset If the troubleshooting unsuccessful, we will help you set up a repair for your system.
Hold down the Power Button to turn the power off.