Winxp System Error 1003
You may also... Sep 2, 2009 #8 waxdart TS Rookie Topic Starter Driver issue Hi. Already have an account? Update said software. * If neither of those work let us know. have a peek here
Event Id 1003 Office Software Protection Platform Service
this is my new minidump... From Microsoft TechNet: This computer is currently a backup browser. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site. If later you find that the problem has returned, and you had previously marked your thread as solved, follow the steps above.
- Please take a look here at the various causes for Event Error #7022.
- I could not find in the BIOS (assuming you mean the setup from booting and pressing F10) any reference to voltage.
- Click here to Register a free account now!
- Using the site is easy and fun.
- Data: 0000: 40 03 00 00 18 00 00 00 @....... 0008: 0e 00 00 00 43 00 43 00 ....C.C. 0010: 56 00 49 00 45 00 57 00 V.I.E.W.
- Your harddrive manufacturer supplies the utility to do this. 3.
- Event Type: Error Event Source: System Error Event Category: (102) Event ID: 1003 Date: 4/1/2010 Time: 1:01:29 PM User: N/A Computer: xxxx Description: Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 bf0f344d, parameter3
- I went back a re-read some our earlier discussion and I noted that you were not able to access the BIOS to determine the voltage setting for your memory, or am
- Your error is 0xA and these caused by either hardware or drivers attempting to address a higher IRQ Level than they are designed for.
- Thanx Attached Files: Minidump.zip File size: 138.6 KB Views: 3 Jul 27, 2010 #1 Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966 +70 How many Passes did you run Memtest?
Login now. NOTE: the "I" is the Service Control Manager)Click to expand... I suppose it is possible the applications I am using: MS Word, Endnote reference manager and online databases, are putting too great a load on the avail. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/837432 I set it now so it'll do a full memory dump.
In this instance there was no minidump. Event Id 1003 Security-spp Jul 27, 2010 #4 ORANUM TS Rookie Topic Starter ok great, i will let memtest run something like 10 passes, and see if i getting any error. Please try the request again. NB: The Wireless card (Linksys Wireless-N PCI Adapter WMP300N) has been installed and working fine for some time, picking up the weak wireless network from the main house.
Event Id 1003 Dhcp
No installation required. http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/xp-sp3-crashing-with-event-category-102-event-id-1003.145299/ there is anything else I can do? Event Id 1003 Office Software Protection Platform Service Already have an account? Event Id 1003 Windows Server 2003 Minidumps.
Could this just be a bad motherboard? navigate here I will try the memtest. Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? i uploaded my mini dumps. Event Id 1003 Windows 7
One other thing you can check through the BIOS is to see if the motherboard has set the RAM voltage to the manufacture's specs. *** Attach the five most recent minidumps. You may also... Backup browsers periodically retrieve the browse list from the master browser. Check This Out Apr 12, 2010 #15 rkudyba TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 40 Also crashing Explorer with this error: Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.5512, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x7e4088a6.
Marking a thread as 'Resolved' We have added new functionality to the forum that allows you to mark your threads as 'Resolved'. Event Id 1003 Windows 10 System Error Category 102 Event 1003 Win XP Started by Unplugged09 , Oct 18 2010 04:54 PM Please log in to reply No replies to this topic #1 Unplugged09 Unplugged09 Members The Browser 8021 event is usually logged when this event is logged.
Put back original RAM.
This quite safe to do so. BDR Jul 14, 2008 #5 Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966 +70 Your error is 0xB8: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC These are generally caused by hardware issues (which often means driver issues). Most memory checkers use read/write cycles when scanning memory. Event Id 1003 Category 102 Windows Server 2003 Sep 2, 2009 #4 Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966 +70 Do you have the Window Debugger installed?
Run a full harddrive diagnostics. BleepingComputer is being sued by Enigma Software because of a negative review of SpyHunter. To find this: Control Panel> system> System Properties tab. http://itechnologysolutionsllc.com/event-id/windows-xp-system-error-102-event-id-1003.php For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Recently while playing Farcry 2 the PC Hung, stuttering in audio.